Prevent dust explosions and fires in animal feed production
Reliable fire and explosion protection tailored to the risks you face as a feed producer is essential for the safety of your operations.
We offer a comprehensive product portfolio of fire and explosion protection components from a number of Europe’s leading manufacturers in the field. All our products are tested and approved to the highest safety standards by Europe’s leading testing bodies, including VdS and TÜV. Our explosion protection systems are also ATEX approved.
Get fire and explosion protection from an industry expert
Nextech has many years’ experience in fire and explosion protection for the animal feed industry, and can thus optimise safety at every stage of production. We sell some of the world’s most advanced and fastest fire detection, spark detection and spark extinguishing systems that automatically monitor your production plants and storage facilities, detecting sparks, embers and other ignition sources and extinguishing them before they can cause fire and explosion, as well as a range of advanced fire extinguishing and explosion protection systems that avert serious damage should a fire or explosion occur for any other reason.
The systems can be used in all types of feed production and processing, and in each case we tailor a solution to suit the particular plant, the raw materials being processed and the forms of extinguishing – including gas, water or material flow diversion – that work optimally with minimal impact on the feed products being produced. For example, we sell branch pipes for material flow diversion that are designed in stainless steel and approved for use in the animal feed industry.
Specific risk areas that should be safeguarded include:
- Drying systems
- Cooling systems
- Hammer mills
- Transport systems
- Bucket elevators
Fire and explosion protection from Nextech includes:
- A fast and reliable fire protection system tailored to your production
- Automatic detection and extinguishing of sparks, embers and other ignition sources – with minimal damage to production
- Advanced extinguishing mechanisms and agents that are approved for the animal feed industry
- Detection of all incidents of sparks, embers or (excessively) high temperatures so that risk areas can be identified and remediated
- Fast and effective explosion protection via venting, extinguishing or isolation
- Possibility of remote visual monitoring of high temperature areas via thermal monitoring.